Friday 24 July 2009

the friday meeting

As Ann has allready said we are being told by the powers of bee to be carefull if we think we have got this sweinflu but here we go again 2years ago it was poultryflu and we came through it
is it to frighten us half to death or is it to cover a lot of other problems up after all the country
can't shut down altogether.
Well even so today we had a lovely meeting again and I do think if we are all senseble about it
we will over come this again.
How often when I go into a toilet in the supermarket you hear so many go from the loo and strait out without washing there hands to me this is the most importend job one does is to wash once
hands.
We are hopeing to plan a day out and have a good old natter without having to think about computing even so we do all like what we do whatever we do.
The Summertime will be quieter as we all have plans for Holidays and sofor this is it from me for today ann will send other write ups as the same will I.
I will have to give the Chairman a push for him to do his bit one day

No comments:

Post a Comment